Well, today work is going very slowly...therefore I have a LOT of time on my hands...time to write what would bore most other people...unless they know me and are interested in my thoughts.
Has anyone ever heard of Moron Trivia? If not Rush Limbaugh (i think)?...does it every Friday and basically makes fun of people who don't pay attention to politics, or the news, or whatever...some of these people can barely even speak English. Anyway, he calls them up and asks them questions...very basic questions...anyway, the last couple Fridays I've had to listen to this game.
At first, it infuriated me that people could be so heartless and well...I don't know, it just bothered me a great deal...later, however, I realized that I do the same thing in my head all the time. Granted, I don't call it moron trivia...in my mind I call dozens of people all kinds of things daily--NOT just on Fridays.
Basically, as a follower of Christ I am a hypocrite and I wish this thought really broke my heart.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment